Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cereal

4 months and time to try cereal!! Well we tried cereal for the first time today...Hannah is not a fan. Her face tells it all!! I have to be honest, it doesn't smell all that great so I am not sure it would taste that great either. She was so trusting at first, she just kept opening her mouth hoping it would be something better...once she realized it was going to taste the same every time, she pursed her lips together and would not open them. I guess we will keep trying to see if it gets better.
Ready for some Cereal
Open up!!
Oh I am not so sure abou this!!!
What are you feeding me??
Please no more Mommy!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah, this is Deanna (we were at Galveston with you guys). What a cute blog! And don't worry if she doesn't like the rice cereal...Garrett never did grow fond of it. So we skipped it. :-) Hope your school year is as relaxing as teaching can be.

    ReplyDelete