Tuesday, September 28, 2010

5 Months!!!

Time keeps ticking away!! I can't believe Hannah is five months old, such a big girl. Hannah has made a lot of new discoveries this month she has found her feet and loves to play with them, she unfortunately has also found her thumb, and has also started grunting when she is frustrated. She can also sit up all by herself!!! and grab at things she wants. Her little personality is really starting to come out. She threw her first fit because I took a bag away from her and she wanted to play with it and if she can't get something in her mouth she yells at it and gets very frustrated. I have to be honest..it is hard not to laugh we she is so upset or frustrated because she is still just to dang cute!! I feel like she is growing up so fast. She is discovering and changing so much, I can't believe next month she is going to be 6 months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment